Have I mentioned I love (*LOVE*) cloth diapers. They are totally addictive! For those who cloth know EXACTLY what I am talking about. Plus right now ZM and CW are wearing the same size diapers so this is much cheaper than buying tons of diapers.
But, to ooo about my diapers, I got several new ones this week. Normally we use TFFs but I decided to branch out. I ended up with a Goodmama, 2 MonkeyBunz, and a Piddle Poodle...plus a couple bg fitteds. The thing that is driving me nuts though is that my new covers are leaking. I think I got two bad ones so I have a phone call into the company. Hopefully they will replace them soon.
So come on mamas (and papas) what are your favorite cloth??? Personally, I am really liking the piddle poodle more than the goodmama (gasp!) but my favorites seem to be the bamboo bgs (and they are so much cheaper than the others).
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment