Mama and more...that is the topic of this blog. Maybe I should tell you a little about the more. School Sucks! Have I mentioned this. I am currently taking 9 hours in the Masters Program in order to graduate in May. Now you might ask why...oh yeah, because my dream job, yes dream job, requires you to be done by Summer, and since I go to school on a wacky schedule unless I finish in May (graduating in August) I wont' graduate until December. Did I mention that this is my dream job...have I mentioned that they haven't called me back yet???
Nebraska was never part of my plan. I left, packed my car, drove to Kansas, and never looked back. Until I hate that school. I hated it for over a year but I couldn't face going home. I finally talked bf (who is now wonderful hubby) into moving home with me...until his mama got involved and then he stayed in Kansas. I came home, with no intention of staying home, but then dad offerred me a job. Hubby says I can't say no to him, and I can't, he is my daddy. 6 years later I'm still here...ready to leave but just can't do it. I can't leave him without help, I guess I just don't trust anyone else with the company that I have helped shape.
But now we are back to this wasn't part of the plan. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, I love my kids with ever fiber of my being, but there is always part of me that thinks I should have left, walked away when I had the chance.
Have I mentioned the dream job...MBA internship, with international assignments, lasting 3 years with guarenteed job position at the end....dream job...which I guess mean I keep dreaming...
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment