...I'm feeling a little nostalgic tonight
...five years ago, Justin was the furthest thing from my mind.
...four years ago tonight we were at the rehearsal dinner, celebrating that tomorrow was our wedding day.
...three years ago last month we were driving like crazy hoping to make it home before the doctors took my baby sister off life support. But her guardian angel was there, and though I spent three weeks living in a hospital room with her, she is alive today.
...two years ago next month I was able to meet the most beautiful daughter anyone has ever seen who made me realize exactly how precious life was.
...one year ago we spent the summer getting ready for Z and spending every free minute with Cw.
...tonight I remember all the reasons I am blessed...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment